“PEARL OF THE ORIENT” CAPIZ LEATHER MINI BAG Is an original piece designed by creative director Noelle Llave of O’EL Designs
for “THE VOYAGE”CAPSULE 2023 COLLECTION a collection submitted for Accademia Riaci,Florence Italy In the category Bag Design Competition 2023 which won her Third Place in the professional division.
Inspired by the ocean and the voyagers’ journey to the sea. This Pearl Of The Orient bag is named after the Philippines because of the lands elegant organic beauty. This mini handbag is hand made from cow hide leather & industrial plastic and by a master craftsman from Marikina City (The leather making capital of the Philippines).
"Pearl Of The Orient"Leather Hand Bag
- Estimated Dimension: Handbag Height 12" x Width 11.125"x Length 4"
- Handmade In The Philippines
- Cow Hide Leather & Industrial Plastic
- Velvet Fabric
- Removable Cow Hide Adjustable Sling
- With Handbag Feet
- Comes with a dust bag
- Hand made
- Product Care Instructions
- Certificate Of Authentication
- All items are handmade so there may be slight variations on the piece on cut off the material and color.