"Galileo" Drop Pendulum Clip On Earrings
From O'EL Designs' Spring/Summer 2020 Collection,
Inspired by the nuts and bolts found in a kinetic wooden toy. This "Galileo" Drop Clip-On Earrings, with its' pistachio and indigo graphic details , is named after by an Italian astronomer "Galileo Galilei" who first discovered the "Law of the Pendulum".
"Galileo" Pendulum Clip-On Earrings
- Height 3.5 " x Length 0.5" x Width 0.87"
- Handmade In The Philippines
- Lightweight Industrial Plastic
- With clip-on rubber paddings for comfort
- Comes with a canvass pouch for storage
- Laser-cut and hand-assembled
- Product Care Instructions
- *** Disclaimer: All items are handmade so there may be slight variations on the piece in terms of the cut off the material and color.