"Aviv" Leather Hand Beaded Clip On Earrings
" We're trying something new here this 2020 and it's beading!!"
From O'EL Designs' Limited Edition 2020 Capsule Collection.
Inspired by the Hebrew word "Aviv" (Ah-veev) which means "Spring" and often associated with "life", "revival", "new hope" and "beauty".
This Cubism type design Is a beautiful representation and a reminder that after every season of darkness/fall always comes a season of Spring and a season of hope.
Made with love by O'EL s' designer Noelle and her team of young women artisans from Parañaque. This piece is meticulously constructed with hand laminated up-cycled leather, corded suede and hand-beaded with plastic beads.
"Aviv" Leather and Hand Beaded Clip On Earrings
- Height 3.75" x Length 2" x Width 0.25"
- Handmade In The Philippines
- Laminated Up-cycled Car Seat Leather
- Flat Suede Cord
- Felt Backing
- Plastic Beads
- With clip-on rubber paddings for comfort
- Comes with canvass pouch
- Hand Beaded and Hand Assembled
- Product Care Instructions
- All items are handmade so there may be slight variations on the piece on cut off the material and color.